Where to create images for your blog
“FTC Disclosure: This post or video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links”
It’s Monday which means back to the grinder we go!! I want to share with you THE 5 BEST websites I use to create beautiful images for my blog (or any online social media) for that matter! I have been creating images online for years, and I mean years, so I know the ins and outs! All of these are recommendations are truly from experience and my honest opinion!
- PicMonkey.com – Seriously, whether you are new to online marketing or not, Pic Monkey is worth every penny! I love PicMonkey, because their website over the past few years, keeps improving, they have beautiful pre-made templates, icons, pre-sized images, fonts and more! Pic Monkey is also very budget friendly, the price you pay is $5.99/mo!! Honestly, for what you get that’s a GREAT DEAL!!
2. Canva.com – I love Canva! This is probably the second website I started to use once I started creating social media post etc. Canva does offer free templates (which is a bonus) icons, even basic photo editing. The one thing I love is the font selection, you’ll eventually notice that most online sites like these have some of the same fonts but they have quite the selection!
3. IPiccy – This hidden little gem is exactly just that, a gem! Ipiccy is absolutely free, everything on it! It has so many features! You can really customize your font, such as outlines, adding gradient features, excellent photo editing features and more!. They also offer free icons, patterns, overlays and more! This is a great alternative to PicMonkey especially for editing photos, especially if you are new to the game!!
4. Pixlr.com – Pixlr is also a hidden gem! Especially if you take your own pictures and edit them, Pixlr is like a FREE version of Photoshop, it’s actually amazing! It is a little more advanced, however, if you watch some tutorials you’ll have the hang of it in no time!! Pixlr also offers more on their site which has more features such as textures, fonts and more – it also is free!
5. Getstencil.com – Stencil is fairly new, it’s like Canva but a little different! Stencil’s goal is to help you make beautiful images FAST!! For instance, they offer pre-typed quotes, they offer a wide selection of high-quality images, graphics, icons, and more. You can even edit 10 of your own images a month, and their website interface is very simplistic.
I hope you can use one of these websites to create beautiful images for your website or social media! Is there a website you use that I missed or I should know?? Please, let me know in the comments below!!